iambookseater

Books Eater

It's All Things Bookish....

Because Life is short and there is so much to read, read fast!

It is a great collection of Paranormal short stories!

Shifters Furever: Paranormal Romance That Rocks - C.D. Gorri

His Winter Mate: Mike and Claire's story is absolutely amazing. It is a quick and fun read. Claire has a crush on Mike but she thinks that he hates her. At least, that's the impression he gives her when she asks him on a date. But the truth is something else entirely. Soon nothing will be able to keep those two together. And finally, they might get their happy ending.

Snow Angel: Cael and Rayne's story was no less interesting. It even has that "wow, the title makes perfect sense" moment too. I quite loved the ending. Cael has been living in the woods for a while now, he doesn't want to disrupt anyone's life by returning to the city. He is in trouble though, in addition to being malnourished for a werewolf he has sustained an injury that requires care. Just when he thinks things won't get any better Rayne shows up at his doorstep. One thing leads to another and suddenly his life is not looking as bad as it had before.

Home For The Howlidays: David and Cassie's story is even more emotional than the other two stories. David doesn't believe in fated mates until he meets Cassie. Now his wolf wants her and he knows that she is his. But she is a 'normal' so he must keep a few things to himself because he doesn't want to scare her. Cassie is not really like other normals. She has an ability too. She can tell shifters apart. She knows what he is and she is waiting for him to say something. Are they making things unnecessarily complicated or is it the best way to work everything out?

I absolutely loved Cassie's character, I think she is my favorite in this book. I enjoyed her story.

All in all, it's a great collection of paranormal short stories featuring werewolves. I quite enjoyed reading these stories, they are especially perfect for reading during the cold winter days. The pace is good and the characters are all amazing so it will keep the readers interested. The best thing about short story collections is that you can take breaks between stories without feeling rushed. That's why I really love them.